Home Of Drums – feel the beat
3. + 4. April 2020, Forum Messe Frankfurt
The international drum industry is launching an innovative meet-up concept (3. + 4. April 2020, Forum Messe Frankfurt) for drummers and percussionists from all parts of the world: Home of Drums will combine product presentations, knowledge transfer, concerts and performances.
What you can expect:
- Instrument exhibitions by brands such as DW, GEWA, Gibraltar, Gretsch, Latin Percussion, Mapex, Millenium, Natal, Paiste, PDP, Pearl, Protection Racket, Remo, Roland, Sabian, Sonor, Toca Percussion, Vic Firth, Yamaha, Zildjian and Zultan
- Mixed test stations with sets from leading manufacturers in categories such as “Basic”, “Jazz”, “Fusion”, etc. directly next to each for testing and comparing the different sounds in areas acoustically designed for them
- Huge event and workshop programme with international drum artists like John Riley, Alex Landenburg, Claus Heßler or Daniel Schild
- Networking and exchange of experiences
- Highlight concert with international stars of the sector in cooperation with Baden-Wurttemberg Pop Academy
- On top: exhibition by manufacturers of drum-relevant products and accessories, such as microphones, music-software, in-ear equipment and more
More information soon.